TXP Texas Prototypes will meet your company’s product program requirements long after the initial prototyping phases by allowing you to hand-off manufacturing of your product programs to the contract manufacturer of your choice, anywhere on the globe.
The way we help you achieve this competitive selection is by providing you with outsourced prototyping services, and then, utilizing our knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures, facilitating a seamless launch of your products into production.
This product program introduction to volume manufacturing hand-off is executed through an industrialized supply chain method TXP calls the “Global Product Launch Model” (GPLM). This model starts in the very beginning of your product’s development life cycle at the design and prototyping stage. It is at this stage where Design for Manufacturing (DFM) data is collected and Design for Production (DFP) documentation is developed.
Some of TXP Global Product Launch Model services include:
- Product Transfer / Production Ramp Planning
- Product & Production Transfer Guidelines Documentation
- Manufacturing Process Documentation
- Quality Documentation
- Vendor Selection / Introduction
- Material & Supply Chain Services
- On & Off-site – Manufacturing / Process / Electrical Engineering Coordinator/s
- On & Off-site – Materials Management Assistance
Our approach not only allows you to get your products to market faster, but also allows you the competitive outsourcing strength you need when selecting just one, or many, volume contract manufacturers.